WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
Our headquarters is located at 115 E Main Street • Lexington, SC 29072
WHERE DID THE NAME “TENFOLD COLLECTIVE” COME FROM?
The word “tenfold” simply means 10 times as much. Creating a value driven business requires that we believe wholeheartedly that what is given away freely and without expectation will return tenfold. Tenfold is committed to giving back a portion of its profits to fight human trafficking and support organizations that support vulnerable women and youth. When you shop with Tenfold you use your purchasing power to influence change both with our artisan partners and every financial contribution Tenfold is able to make. To that end, we are month financial partners with Lighthouse for Life in Lexington, SC and the International Justice Mission.
WHAT ARE BRAND PARTNERS?
The products we do not make are curated from either small women-owned businesses or business that empower artisans in other parts of the world, we call these companies brand partners. We currently have 50+ brand partners and are always open to new collaborations! Find a brand you think we should carry? Send them our way!
At the heart of who we all are is the desire to provide for our families and live free, abundant lives. When we focus on trade instead of aid we empower artisans with opportunity for dignified work. This is rare in the developing world and is moving the needle on issues like poverty and child labor. Our brand partners are paid fair living wages based on the cost of living in their country.
WHO MAKES TENFOLD COLLECTIVE PRODUCTS?
We make and curate our collections.
We use premium leather and 14K gold-filled or sterling silver hooks to craft our earrings.
We also curate a collection with work from Artisans in Haiti, Vietnam, Kenya, Rwanda, Colombia, Nepal, India, Uganda and the USA. Many of these artisans use skills that have been passed down in their culture for generations.
IS SHIPPING FREE?
• Shipping is always ✨FREE✨ if you spend $50 or more. Our Fulfillment department is the bomb.com!!
• We ship daily from South Carolina using USPS.
• Since shipment times vary depending on your location, every shipment is sent out with a tracking link that frequently updates the progress of the delivery.
•With USPS First Class packages, delivery times are 3 to 5 business days.
•We charge $5 flat rate shipping, but if you spend $50 your items ship FREE! If you continue to shop our app in the 24 hours after having a paid order you will continue to receive free shipping as we can combine your orders.
MY PACKAGE SAYS IT WAS DELIVERED BUT I CAN NOT FIND IT, WHAT CAN I DO?
In these instances, packages have either been delivered to a nearby address or will show up on the following day. If the package does not appear in a day or two, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. We are finding more and more that packages are marked delivered and then show up at a later date. Please be patient with the USPS.
Once a package leaves our warehouse, the postal carrier assumes responsibility to ensure that it is delivered timely and accurately. Tenfold does not assume responsibility for lost or stolen packages.
I NEED TO MAKE A RETURN. WHAT DO I DO?
Our goal at Tenfold is for you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. We very rarely have returns and we pride ourselves on that! That said, we do accept returns as long as they meet the following criteria:
•The return must be initiated within 10 days of receiving the item and postmarked within 14.
•Item must be in new/unworn condition with tags still attached (if item came with tags)
•Customers will be refunded in Tenfold credit on our app and be responsible for any return shipping charges. We will process all returns once a week so please allow 5-7 business days for your shop credit to be issued. You will be alerted in the app when your credit it added
•To initiate a return or exchange, please email email@example.com and a customer service representative will contact you within one business day.
• All items marked final sale are not eligible for return or exchange.
• Please check the tracking on your order to see if the item fits the return window before initiating a return
HOW DO I KEEP MY TENFOLD PRODUCTS LOOKING BRAND NEW?
- Avoid getting your leather earrings wet and store them flat or hanging to avoid folding. We recommend storing them in dry place away from perfumes, hairsprays, and household cleaners. Store your jewelry outside of the bathroom and keep it clear from any water, makeup or hair products. Your favorite Tenfold jewelry should be the last thing you put on after getting ready for your day.
- Silver - Use a polishing cloth to keep original shine.
- Brass/Copper- These metals will patina quite beautifully over time. However, if you prefer them shiny, simply use an ultra fine brillo pad (#0000) to wipe away the tarnish. Or, you can soak them in a little lemon juice and sea salt and wipe them dry with a cotton ball. These metals can also turn your skin green depending on your own body chemistry and if you sweat while wearing them, so we suggest not wearing them to exercise.
I LOST ONE OF MY EARRINGS! CAN I ORDER JUST ONE?
In that leather is a natural material and changes with age, it is very hard to match an older worn earring to a brand new one! However, we want to help and often can! Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a replacement.
I JUST RECEIVED MY ORDER AND NOT EVERYTHING LOOKS LIKE THE PICTURE?
Our products are handmade using a variety of natural materials that vary in size, shape and color. We hope you will embrace the variations and love owning items that are as unique as you.